CFC #150

Thursday, June 16, 2016

This is my second card today. Scroll down to see my card for the current Calling All Sistahs blog hop.

Welcome friends -- I'm so glad you stopped by today. Today's card is for the newest challenge at CAS-ual Fridays which is to make a thank you card using some twine. One lucky winner could win up to $50 to spend at CAS-ual Fridays.

I started by stamping repeatedly one of the images from the Lovely set from CAS-ual Fridays. I then stamped my sentiment (from the Thanks set) directly over that stamping. Some enamel dots and gold twine finish off the card. 



Here are links to my teammates blogs.

Channin -- Claire --  Ilina -- Kim -- Lisa -- Wei Wei






3 comments :

Jeanne said...

Very pretty, Alanna. The black is very striking against the glittery gold. I like the illusion that the thanks is under the stamping when it's the other way around. Those enamel dots look great and the gold in the twine adds just the right extra touch. :) Happy weekend!

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card Alanna...love your wonderful background.

Ruth said...

Lovely background and I love the sentiment stamped directly on top. Xx

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs