Whimsy Stamps June Release Day #2

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Happy Thursday friends. I'm back today with another card for the June Whimsy Stamps release and for today's card, I am using the gorgeous Paws to Remember stamp set.

I stamped the large tree image and the cat silhouette onto some light blue patterned paper. I then added a grassy hill.


On the inside, I stamped more sentiments. Each line here on my card is a different sentiment so you can really customize your card the way you need.


Did you know that Whimsy Stamps recently started offering a customer appreciation stamp set each month? All you need to do is place a $75 qualifying order to receive the gorgeous stamp set below. And if you are in the US, a $75 purchase also gets you FREE shipping!






4 comments :

Jeanne said...

Respectful and beautiful card honoring the loss of a pet, Alanna. Thank you for sharing. Thank you as well for the beautiful sympathy card you sent to my family. I so appreciate your encouraging words. Hugs!

Heather G said...

Love this card. I wish I had the set...a very good friend just had to put her cat down. This would be perfect.

Iris said...

Simply stunning Alanna!

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful sympathy card!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs