July Whimsy Stamps Release Day 3

Friday, July 21, 2017

Happy Friday friends. I have one more card to share with you for the July Whimsy Stamps release. I am using the super cute Dancing Treats stamp set on today's card. 

I decided to make a fun shaker card. I started by doing some distress ink blending onto a panel that I die cut 4 rectangles out of. I then stamped the cute pie image onto 3 of the inside panels and the sentiment in the other one. I did a bit of quick Copic coloring and then added foam tape around the perimeter of the card and the middle sections as well so that each individual rectangle was its own shaker portion.





2 comments :

Jeanne said...

LOL, the stampset looks fun. So is your card with each image in its own shaker. Those are some fun looking shaker bits, too. YOur ink blended backgroun looks terrific with the blues to green and the waterdrops. Great job on this fun card.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

What a fun stamp set! Your card is adorable - really shows off the stamps!
Hugs!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs