2 Hello cards for TupeloDesignsLLC

Monday, December 4, 2017

Hi friends. I have a couple of cards to share with you today for TupeloDesignsLLC. This is one of my favorite stores to shop at because Dan carries such a wide range of products, many of which are discounted each day. And shipping is always FREE in the US with no minimum purchase.

For my first card, I started by taking some Color Burst Powders and sprinkling them onto my Tim Holtz water color card stock. I used the Ultramarine Blue which is part of the Brights Collection, Aquamarine which is part of the Caribbean Brights Collection and Indigo. I then spritzed some water over them and let them do their thing.  I die cut the Big Hello from MFT from some white card stock and added it on top of the panel. The panel was die cut with the largest die from MFT's Inside and Out Stitched Diagonal Rectangle Die-namics.


My second card today uses the super fun Split Chevron Cover-up die from MFT.  I die cut it three times from different colors of card stock. I then added the same die cut sentiment as I used above, Big Hello.  I die cut it three times and stacked them one on top of another for a more dimensional look.



1 comment :

Jeanne said...

Well, hello to you! These are two amazing cards. I really like the burst of colors on the first card. They blended together beautifully. The hello really pops. Wow. The chevron die background looks great in all those colors. Again, fun way to pop the hello sentiment. Terrific work, Alanna! :)

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs