DT Projects for TupeloDesignsLLC

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Welcome friends. I have two cards to share with you today for TupeloDesignsLLC. Before I get to the cards, I wanted to let you know that the store has added many new companies and lots of new products and many of the new releases are marked down 20% - no coupon needed. And for my US friends, you always get FREE shipping in the US with no minimum purchase.

Now, onto the cards.  For both cards, I am using the beautiful Flutter stamp set from Tim Holtz. And while I didn't use them on today's cards, Sizzix has just released coordinating dies for this set that are available for pre-order now from TupeloDesignsLLC.

For my first card, I started by stamping one of the butterfly images from the Flutter stamp set 4 times in varying shades of orange and yellow ink to create an ombre effect. I stamped a sentiment from MFT's More Essential Sentiments and added my focal pattern to the Black & White Basics Paper Pack from MFT. I rounded the corners and this CAS card is done.



For my second card, I arranged several of the butterfly images onto my Misti and white heat embossed them. I then used various shades of Distress Inks to do some emboss resist. I stamped the sentiments from the WPlus9 That is All stamp set and also used the coordinating dies to cut out the larger sentiment.


Thanks so much for visiting today friends. Crafty hugs!



2 comments :

Jeanne said...

Beautiful cards, Alanna. You had me at the butterflies! I think they look amazing in the colors you chose for the cards. The ombre effect is very striking. You've lined them up perfectly on that first card. The inking and emboss resist on the second is so very striking. Fabulous work! :) Hugs!

Kim Heggins said...

Just beautiful...two simply gorgeous cards, love those amazing butterflies.

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs